Due to weather concerns, the York District Activities Team as decided to postpone the planned Beach Sweep Event for this coming weekend. It may be planned for another weekend at a later time.
With 35 consecutive years of service to the beach community (along with lots of fun) they hated to not continue this year, but the main concern is for the safety of our scouting families.
This also keeps us out of the way of those who call the coastal areas home as they prepare their properties to weather the impending storm.
We will decided late in the weekend, depending upon weather conditions, whether we will be having a troop meeting on Monday night.