Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Storms Cause Tonight’s Swim Test To Be Postponed Until June 19th @ 7pm


Because of dangerous thunderstorms in the area, tonight’s swim test has been rescheduled for June 19th @ 7PM.  This will take the place of the regularly scheduled troop meeting for that Monday night.   Scouts already registered for tonight’s reshceduled swim test will be automagically registered for the June 19th event and those not yet registered will be able to register for the rescheduled test by logging into the troop’s Troopmaster account.

Don’t forget that June 19th is also the deadline for turning in updated BSA Health Forms (Downloadable and Fillable PDF form located HERE).  Parents/Guardians can complete Parts A & B but a doctor must complete Part C of the form in order for the participant to attend a scouting summer camp or high adventure function.